Alison's Adventures MISSION:
Each Alison’s Adventures film and corresponding digital media calls attention to global, environmental, and human issues through entertaining story lines that educate and inspire viewers to be a part of the solution. By inspiring and educating the youth of today, we create solid leaders for the future.
Protecting the world’s oceans.
Passing on survival tactics of the past to better the future.
Protecting the pieces of the planet that are ours.
Passing on the wisdom of the past through story based films and other media.
Education through Entertainment
Alison Teal desires to educate and inspire children and families around the world through humorous entertainment that leads to action! Each film will entertain while teaching cultural awareness, geographic exploration, and the importance of family, kindness, health, and caring for our planet.
- Introduction: 10min. Alison introduces herself to the students and shows an overview teaser of Alison’s Adventures.
- Film Screening: 40min – 2hrs, depending on the time allotted or subject matter.
- Cultural Immersion: fun, interactive. Alison shares significant words in other languages and dance moves from around the world.
- Q&A: Alison answers student’s questions and shares personal exciting stories that are inspired by the questions.
- Conclusion: Alison shares information about how YOU can EASILY make a difference in the world and the secret to living “your dream life.”
PINK is the new GREEN
My surf boards are “Green to the Core” made from soy based sustainable products and recycled coffee cups and other recycled Styrofoam.
Since most of my “wardrobe” consists of bikinis, I love wearing suits that are not only functional and flattering but also good for the planet. Odina eco bikinis are an epic combination of everything a girl could want in a bikini AND they are made from %100 recycled materials. The popular yoga Teeki hot pants recently release an Alison’s Adventures “Love The Adventure” hot pant that is also made from recycle plastic bottles. I love, live, and thrive off the sea and nature. It is important to protect it for future generations to enjoy!
Also, as a Patagonia ambassador/model since birth, as soon as I hit cold water I suit up in my comfy wetsuit that is made from environmentally conscious fabrics.